Roller Ball recipes using oils from your starter kit!
roller ball recipes using oils from your kit
Oh we LOVE roller balls!! If we could suggest doing anything it would be using roller balls because they make oiling SO easy and not messy and portable. :) We also love Young Living's Roll Ons.
You will need:
- We recommend Root + Petal Rollers and Whimsey and Wellness rollers or Amber Rollers
- Aroma Glide fitments for reusing empty YL bottles (we LOVE these!)
- A carrier oil like Young Living's V6 (recommended) or Fractionated Coconut Oil or Jojoba Oil or Grapeseed Oil
- Thieves roller - 1 part Thieves to 4 parts carrier oil. We simply fill the bottle up 1/4 of the way with Thieves and then top with carrier oil. We use this roller before and after school on the bottom's of little feet, when we are traveling, along the spine to support the immune system. Make this first!
- Stress Away roller - take your Stress Away bottle (it's underneath the Everyday Oils when you lift up the gold tab :) ). Grab your roller top that comes with your kit and simply attach the top (video here). Roll on any time you need a vacation. ;)
- Seasons Changing - 10 drops Lemon, 10 drops Peppermint, 10 drops Lavender, 5 drops Copiaba and top with carrier oil. Are flowers blooming? Ragweed in season? This will change your life! We roll it on our chest and throat and under our noses. Ahhh!
- Breathe Easy - 20 drops Lemon, 20 drops R.C. (Respiratory Congestion) and top with carrier oil. Apply to chest, back and throat. R.C. is recommended for ages 2+. For little ones, sub R.C. for Purification.
- Ouch-be-gone - 10 drops Copaiba, 10 drops Lavender, top with carrier oil. Rub along the jaw of little ones getting tiny teeth, also great for boo boos! You can also sub Frankincense for Copaiba for all things skin.
- Tummy Trouble - 20 drops Peppermint, 20 drops Digize, top with carrier oil. Rub this on clock-wise around the belly button after eating too much or for when you are feeling yucky.
- Head On - 20 drops Peppermint, 20 drops Lavender, 20 drops Copaiba, top with carrier oil. Apply to temples (not close to the eyes - use carrier oil if any gets in the eyes to draw it out) , forehead, back of neck, whenever you need to relieve any tension. Great for flying!
- Silver Lining - 20 drops Frankincense, 20 drops Copaiba, top with carrier oil. Apply to fine lines after washing your face.
- Muscle Recovery - equal parts Panaway and carrier oil. Apply to any sore areas or to the back of the neck at the end of a long day.
- Itch-be-gone - 20 drops Purification, 20 drops Lavender, top with carrier oil. For little bites and bumps.