Accelerate Your Leadership Journey with Elite Express! Young Living offers incredible rewards for meeting these goals!!!
How it Works:
There are four tracks that you can participate in, with the first track beginning the first time you reach the rank of Star. In order to qualify, you must maintain your prequalifying rank during the entire qualification period for each track, which begins the month after reaching the prequalifying rank for the first time. This allows a little extra time to qualify and hit the ground running.
READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!
* If you hit STAR in MARCH- your exec in 3 would be for JUNE
Making a Push for a Monthly Goal
Seek out ways to serve those in your group, to serve their needs, to meet their goals, to make them successful.
Classes, classes, classes:
Online, local, intro, other topics. Whatever it is - classes are where you grow!
Make sure you’re inviting people personally and based on their interests
Make sure your downline know about classes and know how to invite others
Make sure your downline knows you will teach for them.
Attend and take guests to corporate events and other opportunities in your area.
Offer incentives (see below)
You may feel like you’re not ready for this investment yet, but this will make all the difference in seeing growth!
Resources = Success Stories = Testimonies = Sharing = Growth
Give away compliant books for new sign ups, those who set up ER accounts, and those who achieve business goals.
Give away kits or oils to those who sign up 5 or 10 this month.
Promise a Zyto scanner or other tool to those who reach a certain rank or OGV
THIS WILL PAY OFF. You are giving tools that help their businesses, and yours, to grow exponentially. Think LONGTERM.
Contact & Follow Up
Are your 1st levels and beyond in the Facebook groups, receiving emails?
Are you checking on your builders?
Are you encouraging Jumpstart and other building/leadership opportunities?
Are you meeting with beginning builders in person or via FaceTime?
Are you available to your team, even those you don’t know?
INCENTIVES are HUGE for you as a business builder.
After doing this for over a year all different kinds of incentives work differently for different builders- so while one thing could be HUGE for someone, it may not be a hit for someone else...you have to find what works for you and focus there!
A few types of incentives:
1. SIGN UP INCENTIVES- this is something you would offer as an incentive for someone to signup with you for the first time! I always specify ( for example)
"if you signup wholesale + buy the Premium Starter kit today I will send you a cute oils pouch! "
// Only RULES from YL on this is that no signup incentives can be offered the EOPR ( a resource book) and it is generally looked down upon to do cash incentives for new signups. There is also a $25 limit. so No giving away iPhone watches. ;)
2. OGV INCENTIVES: you might see us doing incentives that say " anyone who spends 100pv this month gets entered into a giveaway for a Thieves kit!"- this will boost your OGV!
3. ONE ON ONE- This one has worked VERY WELL for me! This is when you are trying to reach a rank and you reach out to your builders as individuals and tailor those incentives especially to them. FOR EXAMPLE, "hey sally- if you can reach 8,000 OGV this month I will send you an Aria diffuser!"
4. PUSH INCENTIVES: this might be a month you need a big push! A great one for this is free shipping! " Anyone that orders 100pv or more today ( not using points) I will reimburse your shipping ( mail shipping only, and US only)"
5. ER INCENTIVE- "if you join ER this month I will send you a bottle of Cedarwood!"
These are some examples to help you think strategically!
Homework: Read over all of this material as well as the info on Elite Express linked to above. Check out the Recognition Retreats you can qualify for by maintaining the ranks of Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond for three consecutive months!
Ready for day 12? Click here.